Victoria VR is the world’s first open-source blockchain-based virtual reality metaverse with realistic graphics that provides a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG), entertainment, and many other activities.
The entire world is built to serve as a universal platform for all virtual realities, games, and decentralized applications, resulting in the creation of a metaverse built on Unreal Engine, UE which its users created and own.
It is a self-sustaining platform where traditional businesses can open shop in Victoria VR and sell and promote their digital and physical goods and services. By removing barriers to their ability to provide innovative goods and services to the global Victoria VR community, they facilitate the creation of new business models and a new breed of digital entrepreneurs.
Victoria VR World is a place where people can work, learn, rest, and play, a metaverse that provides access to shopping, events, entertainment, trades, leisure activities, education, and many businesses.
Victoria VR was created with a fully upgradeable engine and technologies in mind. Victoria VR, built as a Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), is fully owned by its citizens and community, who are empowered to determine the world’s future, create laws and a never-Ending Motivating Economy in which all creators and active citizens are regularly and fairly rewarded for their work, voting, reviews, completing Quests, staking VR Tokens, and receiving random airdrops around the world.
The native utility tokens, Victoria VR Tokens (VR), are the only acceptable currency in the Victoria VR world and they are pre-mined.
All assets, whether received in-game or created directly by users, are registered on the blockchain as NFTs. Citizens can build, create, and trade both in and out of the world NFTs within The Big Market VR.
With The Big Market VR, Victoria VR has taken NFT trading to a whole new level, creating a perfect NFT world for creators, collectors, and traders.
The Big Market VR is a decentralized marketplace based on smart contracts. Users will be able to trade anything and everything, including new items that can be directly created in The Big Market VR and have never been offered before. Users can create and join auctions to facilitate the trade of goods and services, with items available for detailed testing and inspection before purchase.
The world is designed to entertain and reward users by rewarding them for completing quests and exploring the breathtaking open world.
So, from playing games with your friends to going shopping, relaxing on the beach, or finishing a University degree, the World of Victoria VR will allow you to explore, become who you want to be, and realize your dreams.
Who are the founders of Victoria (VR)?
CEO Ondrej Dobrusk and COO Adam Bém founded Victoria VR. Ondrej Dobrusk is a technological expert who has spent over 16 years inventing new technologies, solutions, and applications. And also has over 11 years of leadership and dream team assembling experience. Since 2010, He has been a gaming and virtual reality enthusiast and developer, and also a Game Architect since 2018. Adam Bém is a tech entrepreneur, problem solver, team leader, Blockchain expert, and advocate for Virtual Reality with more than 5 years of project and team leadership, project planning, strategic planning, project presentation, and blockchain technology experience. He successfully led two technological projects involving the development of automated trading algorithms and a cyber security emergency team.
What is Victoria (VR) used for?
Victoria VR is accessible to all and the citizens can earn VR through their involvement in the world. This token can be used for the following purposes:
- Purchasing VR Lands
- Purchasing all assets (items, buildings, resources, wearables, services, tickets, courses, art)
- Purchasing modification that generates passive income
- Leasing and many others.
How is Victoria (VR) unique?
The vision for Victoria VR is to create an engaging and practical virtual world rich in content, opportunities, and activities where businesses can invest and citizens can spend their time and money. Providing real solutions to many of the challenges we face as an interconnected global society, both individually and collectively.
- Unrivaled Graphics – realistic graphics rendered with the most recent Unreal Engine that provides the best VR experience possible with a one-of-a-kind method for creating special effects.
- Tokenomics – PLAY TO EARN – a never-ending motivating economy that rewards active users and stakeholders
- The Quests System – Users are encouraged to revisit Victoria VR. It is fully algorithmic, so it will continue to exist even if the original creators are no longer alive.
- New Combat System – Virtual reality combat system that is revolutionary.
- NFT Revolution – NFTs can be created, modified, and combined by users. In the NFT Gallery, creators can display and sell their digital artwork. NFTs can be traded safely in The Big Market VR.
- Future Proofed – The Victoria VR World server solution is completely scalable and upgradeable. The DAO hands over control of Victoria VR’s future evolution to the people who create and play in it, its users, who will be in charge of the policies that govern how the world behaves.
- A large Number Of Use-Cases – it attracts a wide audience of business and leisure users. Commercial Partnerships, Entertainment, New Business Models.
- Timing – Appropriate choice of mature and upgradeable technologies by learning from the mistakes of others.
How many Victoria (VR) coins are in circulation?
Victoria VR has a current circulating supply is 1,029,309,212.904 VR and a maximum supply of 16.8 B VR.
How is the Victoria (VR) network secured?
Victoria VR is not only the first realistic metaverse, but one that is unconstrained by the existing limitations of other chains, overcoming issues such as scalability, latency, transaction costs, and so on that are currently prevalent in the blockchain.
Victoria VR World is fully upgradeable and scalable, which means we will improve in tandem with technological advancements, and we will be able to host millions of online users at any given time thanks to our server solution.
How do I buy Victoria (VR)?
The Victoria (VR) token can be used for a wide range of purposes, like staking and payments.
Victoria (VR) tokens can be easily purchased with the following steps.
* Open an account with the crypto trading platform of your choice.
* Transfer the specific amount of your fiat currency to your account.
* Wait for your deposit to be confirmed and buy Victoria (VR) through your trading account.
Which Cryptocurrency Wallet Supports Victoria (VR)?
The PTPWallet platform supports many cryptocurrencies, with VR soon to be included. Because of its vast use case, PTPWallet has grown to become one of the most used platforms, as it serves as an exchange and an engine to discover other cryptocurrencies. The platform offers a simple user interface, is supported by both Android and iOS devices, and comes with its own mobile wallet app.