Vectorspace AI is a blockchain-based machine learning cryptocurrency that addresses software development. It is a data-driven crypto project largely focused on space bioscience.
It is a platform that provides on-demand NLU/NLP (natural language understanding/processing) and high-value correlation matrix data sets to research groups in space biosciences, as well as data vendors, funds, and institutions to accelerate their data-driven innovation and discoveries.
Vectorspace AI specializes in context-controlled NLU/NLP and feature engineering for detecting hidden relationships in space bioscience data. The asset implements advanced machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) approaches that combine formal and experimental language models with experimental methods developed at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Bioscience Division.
The main goal of this asset is to enable any group analyzing data to save time by testing hypotheses or running experiments at a higher throughput, which has the potential to accelerate innovation and lead to novel scientific breakthroughs and discoveries.
Smart Baskets are created using Vectorspace context-controllable correlation matrix datasets. These are collections of assets, such as stocks or cryptocurrencies, that have known and unknown relationships with one another.
These data sets are used in the financial markets and biosciences industries to improve signals, precision, accuracy, profit/loss, Sharpe ratios, and Sortino ratios. The network is primarily concerned with how it can get machines to trade data with one another, as well as transact or exchange data in a way that reduces a specific loss function.
This network has a thorough understanding of financial markets, having developed algorithms for quantitative data arbitrage opportunities, as well as operating public companies and advising hedge funds.
According to Vectorspace’s goals, it is critical to understand the source of data and its reliability, particularly in bioscience. Moreover, Vectorspace AI enables deep analysis of global trends in peer-reviewed published scientific papers, news, patents, research breakthroughs, and internet data for context-controlled unique analysis opportunities for continuous information arbitrage.
Vectorspace AI’s native and utility token, VXV, is used as a global public trading vehicle. This digital token bridges the gap between NLP/ML/AI, crypto, data, and hedge funds. Users who intend to take long-term positions in VXV to control the value of the VXV token. The platform also claims to have created a public marketplace where users can buy blocks of VXV and outbid other users who are interested in specific proprietary datasets.
Most importantly, the VXV token protects and powers Vectorspace AI’s datasets.
Who are the founders of Vectorspace (VXV)?
Vectorspace AI’s founder and CEO is Kasian Franks. He is a Silicon Valley veteran of 25 years and a pioneer in digital data streaming much before Amazon and Netflix entered the space. He is also an expert in machine learning, artificial intelligence, natural language processing (NLP), and data science strategies.
He was the lead inventor of new vector space representations of hidden relationship networks in data, as well as pattern recognition systems aiming to mimic portions of human cognition, as a genomic research scientist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 2005.
Mike Muldoon, the CTO, and Caleb Pate are also founding team members with many years of experience in data science, AI, and machine learning.
What is Vectorspace (VXV) used for?
The Vectorspace AI’s use case includes;
- Customers can use the token to pay for a subscription to Vectorspace AI’s services.
- Aside from payments, the tokens wallet address serves as an API key for dataset distribution. Wallet addresses function in the same way that API keys do in terms of software engineering. This allows for seamless dataset distribution and allows customers to use the highest level of data integrity.
- This token can also be used for Data Provenance, meaning the life cycle of data. It tracks the origin, sources, and computations conducted on the data.
- Lineage, Validation, and Governance of Chain Data: It’s critical to understand where your data comes from. The VXV token keeps track of all changes to datasets by assigning immutable ownership to each change.
- Machine-to-machine transactions.
- Customers use the VXV wallet-enabled API key to access Vectorspace AI datasets from revenue distribution partners such as Bloomberg, Neudata, CloudQuant, or Microsoft Azure.
Vectorspace AI aims to make it possible for machines to transact VXV tokens to reduce the loss that is at the heart of effective AI/ML. 50% of revenue is returned to the open market in the form of VXV tokens, which are required to access data sets and, more importantly, track data provenance, governance, hashes of hashes, and on-chain activities. Subscriptions, licensing, revenue sharing, and transaction fees allow users to earn yield, funding, and revenues. The token is similar to Google Cloud credits in that it does not function as currency.
How is Vectorspace (VXV) unique?
Researchers value Vectorspace AI’s features, particularly when it comes to information exchange using machines with minimal error. The project is especially appealing to investors and hedge funds because it generates profits for them. Aside from that, the big data sector is one of the most promising and sought-after industries and it has so many unique features including;
- Context Dependency: Everything is dependent on context. Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) pipelines can minimize loss or increase signal with proper context dependencies.
- Scale in Real-time: Every 24 hours, the National Library of Medicine’s PubMed database contains approximately 4000 peer-reviewed published scientific papers. As published data grows exponentially, real-time visualization of data sources is critical.
- Secure Datasets: Immutability is required for dataset security, provenance, lineage, and governance, which is handled with the ERC20 blockchain.
- With Vectorspace, detecting, extracting, and validating hidden relationships between objects and novel discoveries are found.
How many Vectorspace (VXV) coins are in circulation?
Currently, Vectorspace has a circulating supply of 48,012,968 VXV coins.
How is Vectorspace (VXV) network secured?
Vectorspace AI, like any other crypto platform, has security measures in place at all times. The project has seen a healthy influx of new users, and the fact that its token is traded daily indicates that the crypto community regards it as secure enough. The project also allows their clients to track the data they use to verify its reliability.
How do I buy Vectorspace (VXV)?
The Vectorspace (VXV) token can be used for a wide range of purposes, like staking and payments.
Vectorspace (VXV) tokens can be easily purchased with the following steps.
* Open an account with the crypto trading platform of your choice.
* Transfer the specific amount of your fiat currency to your account.
* Wait for your deposit to be confirmed and buy Vectorspace (VXV) through your trading account.
Which Cryptocurrency Wallet Supports Vectorspace (VXV)?
The PTPWallet platform supports many cryptocurrencies, with VXV soon to be included. Because of its vast use case, PTPWallet has grown to become one of the most used platforms, as it serves as an exchange and an engine to discover other cryptocurrencies. The platform offers a simple user interface, is supported by both Android and iOS devices, and comes with its own mobile wallet app.