Shibnobi is a community-driven token/ platform that aims to revolutionize DeFi/ crypto for the new generation of investors. It is designed to be a user-friendly, easy to adopt, highly adaptable ecosystem and platform that empowers people with decentralized power. Their vision is to change the crypto space, making it safer, easier, and more informative for everyone to interact with the blockchain.
The Shibnobi team believes that decentralized finance is filling an ever-growing niche in the crypto community and they aim to help DeFi develop and thrive while bridging the gap between the traditional finance world and cryptocurrency space.
In order to achieve this, Shibnobi intends to create a unique ecosystem including a smart wallet and a token swap. The wallet will help them remain in control of their investments, while also allowing them to take advantage of staking (which is similar to interest-bearing accounts, but on blockchain). Thus, they can earn positive returns as they hold certain amounts of tokens in the Smart Wallet. The team will work between Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum, as well as Polygon networks to integrate token staking. Shibnobi’s token Swap feature “SHIBNOBI swap” will be a cross-chain swap that will allow users to swap their current crypto tokens between the BSC and Polygon chain after it launches.
Who are the Founders of Shibnobi (SHINJA)?
Shibnobi was founded in November 2021 by Cliff Fettner, who is also the CEO of the company. Cliff has been an advisor and active participant in the blockchain ecosystem for over a decade. He is a serial entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in software development and technical strategy consulting. Alongside Cliff, other members of the team include Ell Ceee, the project’s Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), and Andre Santos, the Head Designer.
What is Shibnobi (SHINJA) used for?
Shibnobi’s native cryptocurrency is called ‘SHINJA’. SHINJA appears to be a meme token, but with several use-cases. It is a 100% community-driven project that provides real value to its holders as well as high rewards to its stakers.
SHINJA is currently running on the Ethereum blockchain, but the team intends to expand the project’s scope to include the BSC and Polygon chains. Shibnobi offers the following services:
- Shibnobi Dojoswap: A DeFi protocol that is designed to overcome the absence of user-friendly tools in DeFi across EVM-compatible networks. DojoSwap will be built on a decentralized AMM system that will employ user-powered liquidity pools to facilitate smooth crypto swaps across several chains.
- Shibnobi Blockchain: A proof-of-stake blockchain that is still in the works, which will offer lower gas fees compared to Ethereum and faster transactions than the Ethereum chain.
- Shibnobi Dojoverse: A metaverse created by the Shibnobi team, that will allow users to experience virtual reality in a different dimension.
- Liquidity Mining: Shibnobi aims to reward liquidity providers with a price appreciation of 5% of the liquidity pool tax to providers during distribution. As a liquidity provider, you can supply liquidity to the SHINJA token against other assets.
- Marketing: There’s a percentage of the SHINJA token set aside to promote the project. Also, 5% of every transaction is allocated for marketing.
- Bounties: SHINJA token holders can participate in this bounty management system, thereby gaining a reward for maintaining the SHINJA community.
What makes Shibnobi (SHINJA) unique?
What sets Shibnobi apart is that it’s not just a meme token, it also has utility. It is a hyper-deflationary token that is multi-chain, meaning it can be launched across several blockchains including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Cronos, and Polygon.
Unlike many other meme projects on the Ethereum network, Shibnobi plans to build its blockchain, which will be hark-forked from the Ethereum chain. The project is fully audited by Certik, the most recognized auditing firm in the blockchain space, and also listed on some reputable exchanges such as Uniswap, BitMark, Fegex, Hotbit, and more.
How many Shibnobi (SHINJA) Coins are there in circulation?
Shibnobi has a circulating supply of 36,422,802,975,442,400,000,000 SHINJA, with a total supply of 69,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 SHINJA tokens.
How Is the Shibnobi Network Secured?
Shibnobi is built on the Ethereum blockchain therefore it is protected by the security features Ethereum offers.
Ethereum provides applications built on its network with solid security, free of tampering or hacking. This lack of manipulation makes the Ethereum architecture very suitable for the needs of Shibnobi as it automatically regulates certain transactions and accounts on the platform accordingly resulting in completely secured accounts from any tampering attempt by a third party.
How do I buy Shibnobi (SHINJA)?
The first thing you need to do is to create an account on a supported exchange. SHINJA is supported on Uniswap, BitMark, Fegex, Hotbit, ProBit, and Lbank. After that, go through your account and deposit a specific amount of fiat money.
Once that’s done, go ahead and purchase SHINJA. You can trade it against BTC, ETH, and stablecoins such as USDT on these exchanges.
Which Cryptocurrency Wallet Supports Shibnobi (SHINJA)?
The PTPWallet platform supports many cryptocurrencies simultaneously, such as Shibnobi (SHINJA). Because of its vast use case, it has grown to become one of the most used platforms, as it serves as an exchange and an engine to discover other cryptocurrencies. Users can easily use PTPWallet as their SHINJA wallet because it offers a simple and interactive interface, making it easy for people to navigate its system.